• Monitors legislative initiatives that would positively or negatively reform Costa Rica’s labor code and, when necessary, recommends course of action to Board of Directors.
• Evaluates Costa Rica’s labor environment and specific labor issues that can potentially impact member companies.
• Provides an important forum for human resource managers to keep up to date on best practices and latest trends.
• Provides support in developing effective labor-management relations.
• Organizes training courses and seminars.
Chair: Anna Karina Jiménez, Arias y Muñoz